- Roast Chicken a la Grant Achatz
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- John Besh: Stop Beating Up Fish
- Chicken Cacciatore the Mexican Way
- Chicken Gumbo for Mardi Gras
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- Fried Chicken Battle: David Chang vs. Questlove
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
The October issue celebrates France. Here, the country's latest kitchen essentials.
© Kate Mathis
French Cooking Tools
Cristel's sleek stainless steel pots have removable handles for neat storage. Saucepans from $180; gallictraditions.com.
Crafted from olive wood, Berard's kitchen-twine spool turns a utilitarian item into a pretty countertop accessory. $30; amazon.com.
Michel Bras Gear
The renowned chef has a new line of kitchen tools with supersharp Japanese blades and angular designs. From $45; williams-sonoma.com.