- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Mexico Welcomes Rick Bayless into the Order of the Aztec Eagle
- Cat Cora’s Healthy Quinoa and Grilled Chicken Salad
- 7 Kosher Quinoa Recipes for Passover
- Presidential Fried Chicken
- Party Lessons for 2010
- 6 Absurdly Delicious Ways to Upgrade a Baked Potato
- Grilled Striped Bass with Sweet-and-Savory Caramel
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© 2008 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Meryl Streep as "Julia Child" in Columbia Pictures' Julie & Julia. Photo by Jonathan Wenk.
Today would have been the great Julia Child's 99th birthday. The revolutionary TV host and author of Mastering the Art of French Cooking brought French cuisine to American kitchens, along with a perfect roast chicken recipe, which she shared with Food & Wine in 1997. In the article, called "Chicken Divine" (not online), Child recommended "listening to the bird as it cooks and attending to its progress, salting and basting as needed."