- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- New Chef at NYC's Irving Mill
- My Dinner with Pam Grier
- Front Row for Opening Night at L'Artusi
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- The Ultimate Ski Destination for Foodies
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- New York City's Top Restaurant Deals
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- What to Eat Late-Night at Chez Panisse
Jody Adams (second from left, front row) and her PMC Team Rialto at Fenway Park.
It’s hard not to feel a tinge of guilt eating and drinking around Bordeaux and Paris while the Tour de France is going on. Every morning I’d hop on the bike at our hotel gym and ride along to the Tour coverage on the TV before going off to stuff myself with stinky French cheeses, buttery croissants, macarons and wine from Château Smith Haut Lafitte. After watching the grueling mountain climbs and speedy sprint trials, I have a whole new respect for cyclists. So a huge shout out is in order for Boston chef Jody Adams of Rialto, who is training for the Pan-Mass Challenge bike ride. The two-day ride takes place August 6 and 7, and covers 192 miles from Sturbridge, Massachusetts, to Provincetown, Massachusetts. Jody has been training with Sean Griffing and Eric Papachristos, who are partners in Trade, her new restaurant which opens this fall. Their team has set a goal of raising more than $50,000 to donate to the cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Click here to make a donation and support their ride.