- A Go-To Cocktail Party Red
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- What to Pair with Lively, Citrusy, Light-Bodied Whites
- What This Chef Can Teach You About Wine
- 3 Cheap Wines to Pair with Salads
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- What to Drink at Qui in Austin
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- The Underdog American Wines that are Competing with the World's Best
- eBay Gets into the Wine Business
© Steven Solomon
The Riesling-obsessed sommelier of NYC's Terroir, Paul Grieco, with the German Wine Queen.
You never know what you’re going to learn when you flip through sommelier Paul Grieco’s wine list at Terroir in NYC. In addition to wine descriptions and tasting notes, there might be a love letter to Spain’s FC Barcelona soccer team or a poem about Lindsay Lohan and Justin Timberlake. The other night I stopped in, and after flipping through pages of Rieslings, I came to a page about the Summer of Riesling concert and cruise, taking place July 19. The three-hour cruise around NY Harbor includes three awesome bands and tons of Riesling, and it will be captained by Grieco and the Deutschen Weinkoenigin (German wine queen) from the Ahr region. For tickets, click here.