- 12 Perfect Holiday Gift Wines
- Spain's #1 Source for Old Wine
- Best July 4th Drinks
- Why Would Anyone Drink Old Prosecco?
- Preview: Brooklyn's New Urban Winery
- Virginia Wine Country Has a Chef Mega-Fan
- Where to Drink Wine in Santa Barbara, CA
- A Zippy, Delicious French White
- Ray Isle's Ultimate Super Bowl Sunday Beverage Plan
- Confessions of a Blogger
© Long Meadow Ranch Winery & Farmstead
The grounds of Long Meadow Ranch Winery will host the first pop-up party.
The epic Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival in San Francisco is still more than a month away (August 12–14). This year, the team that produces Outside Lands, Another Planet Entertainment and Superfly Presents (look for them in Food & Wine’s August Hungry Crowd column), decided to create teaser events throughout the Bay Area that will feature the musicians, winemakers and cooks participating in the fest this year. The pop-up food, wine and music parties kick off July 9, with a wine tasting and live performance by Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers at Long Meadow Ranch Winery. Other events include a taco-and-wine picnic at Sonoma’s stellar Scribe winery and a tasting of Kermit Lynch’s extensive rosé collection paired with grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup shooters from The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen. For more event details, click here.