- 12 Perfect Holiday Gift Wines
- Why the Hippest Sommeliers Love Old-School Wines from the Jura
- Last Call for Summer's Best Wines
- Americans Drink Plenty of Wine, but Vatican Citizens Drink More
- 1997 Brunellos: A Deal for this Weekend
- Halloween Party Drinks: Scary Wines and Spooky Ciders
- Moscato d'Asti: Wine of a Thousand Uses
- 5 Perfect House Wines Under $16
- F&W Editors Will Go All the Way to Turkey for a Great Cup of Coffee
- Beer Trumps Wine
© Long Meadow Ranch Winery & Farmstead
The grounds of Long Meadow Ranch Winery will host the first pop-up party.
The epic Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival in San Francisco is still more than a month away (August 12–14). This year, the team that produces Outside Lands, Another Planet Entertainment and Superfly Presents (look for them in Food & Wine’s August Hungry Crowd column), decided to create teaser events throughout the Bay Area that will feature the musicians, winemakers and cooks participating in the fest this year. The pop-up food, wine and music parties kick off July 9, with a wine tasting and live performance by Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers at Long Meadow Ranch Winery. Other events include a taco-and-wine picnic at Sonoma’s stellar Scribe winery and a tasting of Kermit Lynch’s extensive rosé collection paired with grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup shooters from The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen. For more event details, click here.