- New York City's Top Restaurant Deals
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- What to Eat Late-Night at Chez Panisse
- Mozzarella and More
- Roman's in Brooklyn
- Stellar Seafood in Berlin
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Top 5 Fantasy Meals
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- Chef Shuffle: The Latest from Chicago
- Dave Beran Leaving Next to Open His Own Restaurant in LA
© Zandy Mangol
Ryan Skeen Will Be Back in NYC with a Summertime Pop Up.
Skeen’s new project, with The Restaurant Group, will be a pop-up restaurant at 10 Waverly Place. Starting July 13, Skeen will serve a $50 three-course prix fixe menu four nights a week (Wednesdays through Saturdays). There’s also the option of a chef’s tasting menu for $85 with as many courses as Skeen wants to serve—currently, he’s thinking about Jonah Crab and White Asparagus Soup, Quail with Figs and Smoked Potatoes, and Beignets with Foie Cardamom Custard.
Now, guess what's the name of Skeen’s restaurant: TBD ("because you never know what will happen" according to the press release). Also TBD: the dates for visiting guest chefs (and F&W Best New Chefs) Nate Appleman, Katy Sparks and Michael Psilakis.
For reservations: email@example.com.