- Chinese Food Outside the Takeout Box
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Where to Go in Venice for Buttery Polenta and Red Mantis Shrimp
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- A Magnus Nilsson Dinner Without Travelling to Sweden
- St. Louis Food Crawl
- What Makes a Perfect Lobster Roll?
- Cocktails for a Cause
- A Delicious Weekend in New Orleans, The Big (Not So) Easy
© Cochon Restaurant
Cochon Restaurant's house hot sauce.
So next time I’m in New Orleans, I’m picking up a bottle of Cochon’s habanero sweet potato sauce for Blake Lively. And meanwhile, I can report that Cochon is working hard to ship the sauce to out-of-state fans like Lively.