- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- F&W Exclusive: LudoBites New Reservation System with Urbanspoon
- Terrific New Indian Cookbook
© Planet Green
Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge are The Beekman Boys.
If you ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at a Food & Wine photo shoot, here's your chance. Last summer, in the midst of a barn raising, Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell of the "Fabulous Beekman Boys" reality show hosted a small party while an F&W photographer documented the event. The story will be in our August issue, but the episode about the shoot airs tonight on Planet Green at 10 pm ET (how meta). I haven’t seen the episode, titled Food & Whine, but I hear our shoot adds some drama to the day and that F&W’s Creative Director Stephen Scoble makes a cameo. Those without the Planet Green channel, like me, can download the episode on iTunes after it airs.