- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- London's New Princi Bakery
- Blake Lively Wants Contraband Hot Sauce
- Pulino's Has Sold How Many Pizzas?
- Splendid Table on NPR
- London Black Book Part II
- Breaking Ice Cream News: Morgenstern's Unveils Limited-Edition Collaborations, Like Rose Gold & Black Diamonds
- It’s October: Do You Know Where Your Farm Bill Is?
- Gagnaire Does Vegas
- A Hotel That Teaches Butchering
© Planet Green
Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge are The Beekman Boys.
If you ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at a Food & Wine photo shoot, here's your chance. Last summer, in the midst of a barn raising, Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell of the "Fabulous Beekman Boys" reality show hosted a small party while an F&W photographer documented the event. The story will be in our August issue, but the episode about the shoot airs tonight on Planet Green at 10 pm ET (how meta). I haven’t seen the episode, titled Food & Whine, but I hear our shoot adds some drama to the day and that F&W’s Creative Director Stephen Scoble makes a cameo. Those without the Planet Green channel, like me, can download the episode on iTunes after it airs.