- This Virtual Reality Company Is Taking the Food Out of Dining
- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
- Fast Food Packaging: Are Chemicals Leaking into Your Food?
- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- NBA Star Tony Parker Is Opening a French Food Truck
- Found: the Brain's Binge-Drinking Reward Circuit
- In the Future, Scanners Will Reveal Everything About Food
- Beyoncé Fans Seeking Rachel Roy Attack Rachael Ray
© Planet Green
Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge are The Beekman Boys.
If you ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at a Food & Wine photo shoot, here's your chance. Last summer, in the midst of a barn raising, Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell of the "Fabulous Beekman Boys" reality show hosted a small party while an F&W photographer documented the event. The story will be in our August issue, but the episode about the shoot airs tonight on Planet Green at 10 pm ET (how meta). I haven’t seen the episode, titled Food & Whine, but I hear our shoot adds some drama to the day and that F&W’s Creative Director Stephen Scoble makes a cameo. Those without the Planet Green channel, like me, can download the episode on iTunes after it airs.