- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- Paris Neighborhood Guide: 1st and 2nd Arrondissements
- Can You Name the World's Best Food Cities?
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- The Ultimate Ski Destination for Foodies
- What to Drink at Qui in Austin
- The World's Best Restaurant Goes on an Epic Road Trip: The Documentary
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- The Vampiritos of San Luis Soyatlan
© Richard Koek
Over the last few years, the generic hotel gift shop has been rethought into a super-curated retail experience. Now, hotel guests can buy Kelly Wearstler–designed pieces in the Viceroy Miami’s store, Opening Ceremony in the Ace New York and even surfboards at the new Waikiki Edition.
Now, the Surrey hotel on NYC’s Upper East Side has partnered with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi to exclusively showcase her newest collection of jewelry. The Padma Collection’s Fall/Winter 2010 line was inspired by Padma’s global travels. Guests can purchase pieces, which are on display in a grand armoire in the lobby, directly through the hotel concierge through March 2011.