- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- Where to Find Some of the Best New Zealand Pinot Noir
- Lessons & Recipes from a Chef's First Trip to Jamaica
- What to Expect When You Visit MOFAD Lab, the Coolest New Museum in New York
- Consider Seattle As a Restaurant Destination
- The Best Deals in Wine Country Travel
- How a New Generation of Chefs Is Transforming Paris's Bistros
- How the Broad Museum is Transforming Downtown Los Angeles
- How Chef Courtney McBroom and Boyfriend Aziz Ansari Throw an L.A. Pool Party
- A Blueberry Lover's Guide to Maine
© Richard Koek
Over the last few years, the generic hotel gift shop has been rethought into a super-curated retail experience. Now, hotel guests can buy Kelly Wearstler–designed pieces in the Viceroy Miami’s store, Opening Ceremony in the Ace New York and even surfboards at the new Waikiki Edition.
Now, the Surrey hotel on NYC’s Upper East Side has partnered with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi to exclusively showcase her newest collection of jewelry. The Padma Collection’s Fall/Winter 2010 line was inspired by Padma’s global travels. Guests can purchase pieces, which are on display in a grand armoire in the lobby, directly through the hotel concierge through March 2011.