- What to Drink with Steamed Mussels
- 6 Excellent Tea-and-Cheese Pairings
- What to Pair with Refreshing, Versatile Sparkling Wines
- Regatta on the Douro
- A Mighty Good Rosé: 2007 Domaine Tempier
- Potato Chips and Wine
- Ultimate Pinot Noir Food
- Cocktail vs. Wine Pairing Smackdown!
- Squid Salad + Sicilian White = A Mini Vacation?
- Hot Dogs and Wine
I got to rise very early this past Sunday morning and trundle over to the studios at Rockefeller Center to do a TODAY show spot on wines to go with classic holiday meals, with the always engaging Lester Holt. It was sort of a slow-starting morning, thanks a very unscientific tasting of multiple Champagnes the previous night, but after a large infusion of coffee my brain started zipping along in a relatively lively way. The result—you can watch it on this clip—was great fun.