- New York City's Top Restaurant Deals
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- What to Eat Late-Night at Chez Panisse
- Mozzarella and More
- Roman's in Brooklyn
- Stellar Seafood in Berlin
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Top 5 Fantasy Meals
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- Chef Shuffle: The Latest from Chicago
- Dave Beran Leaving Next to Open His Own Restaurant in LA
© Shimon and Tammar
Laurent Gras Is Coming to NYC.
“I love L2O and am very proud of everything we achieved there. But [owner] Rich Melman and I have always had different points of view on L2O. In July, we talked about changes he wanted to make, and for me, these changes would alter the character of L2O and ultimately make it a different experience. I let him know then that I would be leaving. It seems sudden, but we worked together these past months to make the transition. For me, the most important thing was to make sure the restaurant stayed open and all my staff remained employed.”
And here’s more applause-worthy news for those of us in NYC: Gras is moving back to Manhattan, and he’s got a very interesting project (or two) up his sleeve. Look for news about it on his new blog, coming soon.