- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
- John Besh: Stop Beating Up Fish
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- Stellar Seafood in Berlin
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- Michael Tusk's Maine Christmas Dinner Menu
- Chef Shuffle: The Latest from Chicago
- Soft Serve and French Fries: The Perfect Spring Dessert
- Mexico's Most Brilliant Young Chef is Coming to America
- Genius and Delicious: Kite Hill's Vegan Cheese
Torrisi's Rich Torrisi and Mario Carbone: Two Can Winners at Eater Awards
I unfortunately didn’t win in my category (honestly, who was going to beat @RuthReichl for Twitter Personality of the Year?). But I was inspired enough by winners like my heroes at Torrisi (Restaurant of the Year, New York; and Best Restaurant, National) that I’m going to hand out a few awards myself.
Best Parental Support – Christina Tosi’s MOM helped the awesome Momofuku Milk Bar crew pack up their pork bun equipment after the party.
Michael White Balances his Winning Cans
Best After-Party Host – Josh Capon, who brought everyone over to his new brew pub Burger & Barrel and then morphed into a Jewish grandmother, making all the late nighters eat second and third helpings of his epic burgers, tacos, Cuban sandwiches and, for the lucky Eater big wigs, fried chicken.