- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers into Boozy Cocktails
- Tips for Perfect Pairings and More
- Secrets to Drinking Like You're in Havana
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Why You Should Use More Spices in Your Cocktails
- The Cha-Chunker Creates In-Can Cocktails
- 3 Amaro Cocktails for People Who Don’t Drink Amaro
- 7 End-of-Summer Grape Cocktails
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Fact That September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- How to Make an Amazing Apple Cider Cocktail, Step-by-Step in GIFs
© Evan Miller
Brewer's Bash at Eleven Madison Park.
I couldn’t think of a more appropriate way to end NYC Craft Beer Week than closing down Eleven Madison Park (which happens to have one of the best craft beer lists in the city) to throw a crazy beer-themed party. Tables were removed from the dining room; picnic tables were added outside and two bands were brought in to jam. Six awesome craft brewers were pouring their beers alongside awesome beer-friendly food from chef Daniel Humm.
Here, the highlights:
*Going back for seconds, thirds and fourths of Humm’s ridiculously delicious fried chicken and decadent foie gras.
*Fantastic brews from Ommegang, Goose Island, Victory, Captain Lawrence, Allagash and Brooklyn Brewery.
*Sampling beer cocktails made by Eleven Madison Park’s mixologists with A Voce chef Missy Robbins. My favorite was the Ceylon Sophie, a mix of Goose Island Sophie Farmhouse Ale, amontillado sherry, lemon juice and ceylon cinnamon.