- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Darker and Stormier
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Supremely Cozy New Hot Chocolates to Sip This Winter
- How to Make Fat-Washed Spirits Like Truffle Oil Tequila
- 8 Drinks to Make with Cucumber, Unsung Hero of Summer Cocktails
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- 3 Incredible Pisco Cocktails (Sour and Punch Not Included)
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
Aziz Ansari on line for fried chicken at Le Fooding.
Most-Worth-It Line: For fried chicken, from Seersucker in Brooklyn, NY. Some people said they clocked an hour waiting. Still, the chicken was outstanding, crispy and hot and well spiced.
Celebrity Sightings: Jake Gyllenhaal (in full beard camouflage); Aziz Ansari, who smartly positioned friends in every line so he got to taste everything, then left to go to the secret Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs concert.
MVP: Jim Meehan, the brains behind F&W Cocktail books. He patiently shook about a million Belvedere Parkside Fizz cocktails to fortify the line-standers.