- Are These Really the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America?
- The Roast Chicken That Changed America
- Chinese Food Outside the Takeout Box
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Where to Go in Venice for Buttery Polenta and Red Mantis Shrimp
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- 12 Nights of Giving at Meadowood
- Ommegang's Brew News
- Eating at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas with Jay-Z and Chris Martin
© c/o Anthropologie
Jim Denevan creates art in Siberia.
While fashion editors are sprinting from tent to tent during Manhattan’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, food lovers can hit up these supercool fashion-food partnerships for Fashion’s Night Out on Friday, Sept. 10.
Anthropologie recently sent Jim Denevan, founder of Outstanding in the Field, to Siberia, Russia, to create the world’s largest piece of art. Between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m., in front of Anthropologie's Chelsea Market location, Denevan will be making a giant street drawing inspired by the project. For a sneak preview, click here.
Scott Sternberg, the owner and designer of Band of Outsiders, is so obsessed with cookies that he’s even started a cookie blog. On Friday, the Ace Hotel lobby will be turned into a French flea market where Sternberg will have a cookie-themed booth with dessert genius Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar.
Vogue food critic Jeffrey Steingarten and Momofuku chef David Chang will be at the new Andaz 5th Avenue Hotel, hosting an artisanal-whiskey tasting paired with some of Momofuku's cult-favorite dishes.
Guest bartenders from the Taj Mumbai will be pouring Indian-inspired cocktails at a fabulous India event at designer Charles Nolan's boutique. Designer Radhika Gupta is curating acollection of folk are created by the "Gondh" tribal group who live in Indian jungle villages; Suki Cheema will be showcasing his fabulous new Indian-inspired home collection; and Vosges will be supplying curry- and spice-flavored chocolates.