- Simple, Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes from Fashion Designer Reem Acra
- 7 Ways to Have a Pinterest-Worthy Thanksgiving
- A Champagne House Party with Catherine Martin and Baz Luhrmann
- An Artisan's Guide to Austin
- Food-Inspired Design
- Halloween at Food & Wine’s Office
- John Derian for Target
- Ilse Crawford's New Coaching Inns
- Seamus Mullen’s Guide to Searing Food with a "Medieval Weapon"
- Jessica Simpson Birthday Gift: Tuna Salad Upgraded
© Gigi Press
New note cards from Gigi Press.
In our super tech-y world of text messages, Facebook and e-mail, it seems probable that the old-fashioned concept of writing a note and popping it in the mail will soon become obsolete. Yet I’ve remained a compulsive note-sender, partly because I can’t resist buying beautifully designed, sometimes tongue-in-cheek note cards. My new favorite company, Gigi Press, uses a printing technique from the 14th century to make its simple, modern designs using soy-based inks on cotton paper. I have been sending all of my food-loving friends note cards with a simple fork and spoon design, and the “Eat, Drink and Be Married” cards will be going out to my recently-married friends. Enter the promo code FOODWINE to receive 15% off an order through Sunday, August 29.