- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- Best Late Night Dessert Toasts
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- This Christmas, Give In to Red Velvet
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- The Wednesday Chef's Ultimate Christmas Cookie Platter
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- 5 Ultra-Easy Apple Pies
I thought it was impossible for the cupcake to be reinvented even more. I’ve seen colossal, cocktail-infused and wacky savory cupcakes. And now, Sprinkles Custom Cakes in Winter Park, Florida, has introduced a hybrid cupcake in push-up pop form called a CakeShooter. It almost looks like a layer cake squished into a pop shape with alternating layers of cake and icing. Flavors include vanilla Bavarian cream mixed with pineapple and coconut filling and yellow-raspberry cake layered with cream cheese frosting. The cupcake pops also come in gluten-free and vegan versions.