- California's New Wine Film Festival Kicks Off on Valentine's Day
- Russian Robot Nose Smells Food Freshness
- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
Eat Pray Love's food stylist Susan Spungen turned Rome upsidedown looking for asparagus.
For more on what it’s like to style food for movies, opentable.com has a great interview with Spungen.