- How to Make Avocado Roses: The Hottest Thing to Hit Instagram Since... Avocado Toast
- This New Bill Would Protect Food Companies From Public Scrutiny
- Delivery Men Scale Walls to Bring Food to Students in China
- Who Will Buy This $150 Platinum-Topped Donut?
- This New Plant-Based Food Packaging Will Cut Waste and Save You Money
- This Virtual Reality Company Is Taking the Food Out of Dining
- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
- Fast Food Packaging: Are Chemicals Leaking into Your Food?
- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
Eat Pray Love's food stylist Susan Spungen turned Rome upsidedown looking for asparagus.
For more on what it’s like to style food for movies, opentable.com has a great interview with Spungen.