- Ment'or BKB Foundation Announces 2016 Young Chef and Commis Finalists
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- Why Grant Achatz Loves His Slow Cooker
- 5 Super-Stylish New Aprons
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- Introducing: The Parm Dog at PDT
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
Betabrand Gluttony Pants
Meat-centric star chef Chris Cosentino can now add designer to his name. With the help of San Francisco-based Betabrand, Cosentino conceived the ingenious Gluttony Pants, which adjust to three sizes–piglet, sow and boar–for those times when it’s just not appropriate to unbutton your pants at the table. The waistband, pocket linings, as well as the napkin that comes with the pants also include cartoon depictions of the "life-cycle of a glutton." The line launched earlier this week, with the first 100 pairs nearly selling out in 24 hours. But no need to worry, they’re making more. Gluttons can never get enough!
Here, some of Cosentino's terrific recipes from the F&W archives.