- Simple, Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes from Fashion Designer Reem Acra
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Best Beef Cuts for Chili
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- Paul Bocuse’s Chicken in Vinegar Sauce
- The President's Mystery Lunch
© Wendell T. Webber
- Before leaving for her road trip to Miami with JWOWW, Snooki feeds meatballs using her mouth to her boyfriend of two months, Emilio. "Well, I'm done Snookin' for love," she says. "I found an amazing gorilla juice head.”
- En route, JWOWW and Snooki stop at a bar in Savannah, Georgia, where they encounter an awkward fist-pumping local and Snooki discovers fried pickles. “It puts pickles on a whole other level,” she says.
- Once the gang arrives at the house, Ronnie makes a batch of his aptly named "Ron Ron Juice," a fuchsia-colored beverage with watermelon, cherries, cranberry juice and vodka. It turns into a filthy night, especially for Ronnie’s ex-girlfriend Sammi “Sweetheart”: her closet collapses and Ron Ron Juice spills all over her clothes. "Of course it gets on all my white shorts," she says.
We offer more food- and drink-related highlights—or should they be called low-lights?—from season one of the hit show here.