- It Took 250 Pounds of Glitter to Make This Restaurant's Bathroom
- Greening the Kitchen, Part 2
- Gift Ideas for the Holiday Entertainer
- For the Culinary Canine (Owner)
- Padma’s Jewelry at the Surrey Hotel
- London Black Book Part II
- Missoni Hotel News
- The Faux Martha on Finding Your Inner Blog Voice
- Haute Chef Style
- Food Art at Art Basel
Demitasse's new necklaces for food lovers.
I adore designer Rachael Chyna White’s jewelry. Her line, Demitasse, transforms antique tableware and serving pieces like absinthe spoons and ceremonial Renaissance wedding cake knives into mini gold charms accented with diamonds and sapphires. Her newest collection, released this week, features a tiny coat of arms designated to chefs, foodies and wine lovers. Necklaces have tags engraved with words like “EAT” or “CHEF” and quirky charms like a fruit spoon or a vanilla bean knife with a pavé diamond studded handle.