- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Incredible Gluten-Free Cakes, Buns and Pizza
- Rules for the Perfect Lunch
- 10 Red Berry Dishes to Celebrate (RED)
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- Cachaça Cocktails
- Would You Eat Breast Milk Cheese?
© Paul Costello
Bryan Batt is mad for cocktails.
I try to boycott TV in the summer, but I totally confess that I’ve been counting down for Sunday night, when season four of Mad Men premieres. It’s the perfect excuse to throw a 1960s-style cocktail party. I asked Bryan Batt, who plays Sal Romano on the show, what he’ll be mixing this weekend. “I’m a purist, so a classic Manhattan or dry Martini,” he said. For more ideas, check out our story with Bryan from the May issue, featuring awesome cocktails and food like paprika-smoked baby back ribs from one of his favorite New Orleans bars, Cure.