- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- 7 Best Party Dips for Graduation
- Crispy Delights
- 3 Ways to Make Hot Wings Healthier
- How to Make Incredible Chicken Wings Without a Grill
- 15 Incredible Brunch Recipes for Mother's Day
- 10 Decadent Cakes for Easter
- I Just Want To Cook!
© Paul Costello
Bryan Batt is mad for cocktails.
I try to boycott TV in the summer, but I totally confess that I’ve been counting down for Sunday night, when season four of Mad Men premieres. It’s the perfect excuse to throw a 1960s-style cocktail party. I asked Bryan Batt, who plays Sal Romano on the show, what he’ll be mixing this weekend. “I’m a purist, so a classic Manhattan or dry Martini,” he said. For more ideas, check out our story with Bryan from the May issue, featuring awesome cocktails and food like paprika-smoked baby back ribs from one of his favorite New Orleans bars, Cure.