- 7 Luxurious Private Wine Tastings
- Nordic Home Cooking with Chef Magnus Nilsson
- 6 Dubai Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Travel + Leisure’s Ultimate Guide for Where to Go in 2016
- Guinness Opens the Gates to Its Experimental Brewing Lab
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- Where to Find Some of the Best New Zealand Pinot Noir
- Lessons & Recipes from a Chef's First Trip to Jamaica
- What to Expect When You Visit MOFAD Lab, the Coolest New Museum in New York
One of the glam new DVF rooms at Claridge's in London.
Diane von Furstenberg is one of the Claridge’s most loyal guests. The prolific fashion designer has been staying at the glamorous Art Deco London hotel for more than 30 years (Claridge’s was even the muse for her first cruise collection in 2008). She recently put her stamp on the property by helping design its fabulous new rooms and suites, with inspiration taken from her travels. The in-room cocktail bars resemble jewelry boxes she loved while in the Middle East—even the photos on the walls were taken during her trips. The wall coverings and upholstery will feature her textile collection, which will launch in September.