- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- Where to Find Some of the Best New Zealand Pinot Noir
- Lessons & Recipes from a Chef's First Trip to Jamaica
- What to Expect When You Visit MOFAD Lab, the Coolest New Museum in New York
- Consider Seattle As a Restaurant Destination
- The Best Deals in Wine Country Travel
- How a New Generation of Chefs Is Transforming Paris's Bistros
- How the Broad Museum is Transforming Downtown Los Angeles
- How Chef Courtney McBroom and Boyfriend Aziz Ansari Throw an L.A. Pool Party
- A Blueberry Lover's Guide to Maine
One of the glam new DVF rooms at Claridge's in London.
Diane von Furstenberg is one of the Claridge’s most loyal guests. The prolific fashion designer has been staying at the glamorous Art Deco London hotel for more than 30 years (Claridge’s was even the muse for her first cruise collection in 2008). She recently put her stamp on the property by helping design its fabulous new rooms and suites, with inspiration taken from her travels. The in-room cocktail bars resemble jewelry boxes she loved while in the Middle East—even the photos on the walls were taken during her trips. The wall coverings and upholstery will feature her textile collection, which will launch in September.