- More Inside Scoop from the F&W Classic
- Meat Heaven
- The Food & Wine Classic—My First 24 Hours
- Rocking the Eco-Cause in Tennessee
- A Pinot Noir Romance
- Blogging at Altitude, Aspen-Style
- LaFrieda and Springsteen at Mario Batali’s Aspen Party
- New Single-Origin Milk Chocolates
- Mezcal's Electric Buzz
- Food & Wine Classic 2010: Top Three Highlights
Mario Batali, right, ready to party with Jose Andres.
1. It features some of Mario’s best Italian grilling recipes. (Maybe, just maybe, he’ll preview some dishes from his upcoming Eataly market in NYC.)
2. It’s got all kinds of tequila drinks and a tequila-tasting bar.
3. It boasts a musical performance by the inimitable Joe Bastianich, Mario’s business partner and resident wine genius.
4. It takes place at the impossible-to-get-into Two Twelve house.
5. It benefits MBF, Mario’s excellent foundation, which works to ensure that kids are well read, well fed and well cared for.
Tax-deductible tickets for Mario's excellent party are $175. They’re available at mariobatalifoundation.org or by calling 630-618-4756.