- Introducing a Food & Wine Restaurant in Aspen
- Making Waves at the Food & Wine Classic
- Wine, Beer & Tiki Cocktails in Aspen
- My Life So Far at the Food & Wine Classic at Aspen
- More Inside Scoop from the F&W Classic
- Meat Heaven
- The Food & Wine Classic—My First 24 Hours
- Rocking the Eco-Cause in Tennessee
- A Pinot Noir Romance
- Blogging at Altitude, Aspen-Style
Mario Batali, right, ready to party with Jose Andres.
1. It features some of Mario’s best Italian grilling recipes. (Maybe, just maybe, he’ll preview some dishes from his upcoming Eataly market in NYC.)
2. It’s got all kinds of tequila drinks and a tequila-tasting bar.
3. It boasts a musical performance by the inimitable Joe Bastianich, Mario’s business partner and resident wine genius.
4. It takes place at the impossible-to-get-into Two Twelve house.
5. It benefits MBF, Mario’s excellent foundation, which works to ensure that kids are well read, well fed and well cared for.
Tax-deductible tickets for Mario's excellent party are $175. They’re available at mariobatalifoundation.org or by calling 630-618-4756.