- Summer Head-Cold Cure
- TEDx Manhattan: Sustainable Food…and Forks
- Win a Trip to the F&W Classic in Aspen!
- Food + Tattoos=Year's Supply of Bacon
- Why is Michel Nischan a One-Pan Cook?
- It's Here: F&W Classic in Aspen
- Wine Pairing Simplified
- Meet Bobby Flay at the F&W Classic in Aspen
- Aspen's Burger-ific Ajax Tavern
- Aspen Peeks
Mario Batali, right, ready to party with Jose Andres.
1. It features some of Mario’s best Italian grilling recipes. (Maybe, just maybe, he’ll preview some dishes from his upcoming Eataly market in NYC.)
2. It’s got all kinds of tequila drinks and a tequila-tasting bar.
3. It boasts a musical performance by the inimitable Joe Bastianich, Mario’s business partner and resident wine genius.
4. It takes place at the impossible-to-get-into Two Twelve house.
5. It benefits MBF, Mario’s excellent foundation, which works to ensure that kids are well read, well fed and well cared for.
Tax-deductible tickets for Mario's excellent party are $175. They’re available at mariobatalifoundation.org or by calling 630-618-4756.