- Roast Chicken a la Grant Achatz
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- John Besh: Stop Beating Up Fish
- Chicken Cacciatore the Mexican Way
- Chicken Gumbo for Mardi Gras
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- Fried Chicken Battle: David Chang vs. Questlove
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
© Quentin Bacon
Matzo balls My favorite way. This is a rosemary-accented version (pictured).
Matzo Brei Since this is fried (that's what brei means), it 's a very close second to matzo balls. I like it as a sweet, once-a-year treat.
Matzo meal It makes for a spectacularly crunchy coating, like on this matzo meal–crusted trout.
Matzo with lox and cream cheese Old habits die hard.
Matzo, butter and jam Don’t overthink it.
Matzo with chopped liver A legend in the field. Just swap out the crostini for matzo in this recipe.
Matzo pizza Add sauce and cheese, and broil.
Matzo flatbreads Extraordinarily simple. Here's how to make them.
Matzo (broken) lasagna Using this recipe, replace the lasagna noodles with pieces of matzo that have been lightly soaked in warm water until just pliable.
Chocolate-covered matzo Obviously.