- New York City's Top Restaurant Deals
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- What to Eat Late-Night at Chez Panisse
- Mozzarella and More
- Roman's in Brooklyn
- Stellar Seafood in Berlin
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Top 5 Fantasy Meals
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- Chef Shuffle: The Latest from Chicago
- Dave Beran Leaving Next to Open His Own Restaurant in LA
© Rory Tischler
F&W Publisher Christina Grdovic Baltz & Chef Marcus Samuelsson at C-CAP 20th Anniversary Benefit
"I began my involvement with C-CAP 15 years ago because I felt a responsibility to kids who wouldn't otherwise know about the culinary field,” said Samuelsson. "They're the next generation of chefs, and it's so important for them to have exposure to the restaurant world."
C-CAP students helped prepare food for the event alongside more than 30 New York City chefs, including Alfred Portale (one of Samuelsson's mentors and tennis partners) and Jason Hall from Gotham Bar & Grill, who served an amazing cauliflower custard topped with sea urchin, trout roe and aged soy sauce, and F&W Best New Chef 2006 Christopher Lee from Aureole, who made the restaurant's signature sea scallop sandwich with seared foie gras, passion fruit and sugar snap peas.