- A Mad Men Star's Cocktail Party
- The Coolest Online Cocktail Party
- Watch the Fastest, Fiercest Female Mixologists in Action at Speed Rack This Weekend
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- Where to Find Festive Holiday Cocktails
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Darker and Stormier
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 5 Supremely Cozy New Hot Chocolates to Sip This Winter
- How to Make Fat-Washed Spirits Like Truffle Oil Tequila
© Jen Murphy
Cocktails at the Drinks Company in St. Anton am Arlberg.
Amid the wooden chalets, ski and snowboard shops and fabulous artisanal food stores on the main street of St. Anton am Arlberg is a window showcasing glowing neon liquids in all sizes of bottles. What looks like a futuristic mad scientist's laboratory is actually a shop, called the Drinks Company. With roots in one of the oldest Tyrolean herbal distilleries, it works with herb farmers and specialized mountain farmers who supply the ingredients for excellent herbal elixirs, brandies, schnapps and grappas. Each beverage is stored in a gorgeous, beaker-like glass vessels, and customers can taste samples of Alpine Herbs Root Spirit, Farmer Fruit Brandy and even pre-made caipirinhas. Once you find your favorite, you pick a bottle to fill with your drink of choice and take it to go.