- A Mad Men Star's Cocktail Party
- The Coolest Online Cocktail Party
- Watch the Fastest, Fiercest Female Mixologists in Action at Speed Rack This Weekend
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- Where to Find Festive Holiday Cocktails
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Darker and Stormier
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 5 Supremely Cozy New Hot Chocolates to Sip This Winter
- How to Make Fat-Washed Spirits Like Truffle Oil Tequila
All-star food-and-cocktail pairings for a good cause.
In NYC, the Surrey Hotel’s awesome new Bar Pleiades is hosting a spectacular pairing event tomorrow (Wednesday, January 20). Here are three great reasons to stop by:
1) Mixologist extraordinaire Cameron Bogue, formerly the bar genius at Daniel Boulud’s Vancouver outpost of DB Bistro Moderne, will be making excellent winter cocktails, including a warming brandy shaken with roasted butternut squash puree and Meyer lemon juice.
2) Look for bar snacks from Café Boulud’s ultratalented chef Gavin Kaysen and guest chefs George Mendes of NYC’s Aldea, Vinny Dotolo and Jon Shook of L.A.’s meat-centric Animal and Nate Appleman of the forthcoming Pulino's Bar and Pizzeria.
3) Ticket proceeds benefit Citymeals-on-Wheels. Click here to eat and drink well, while contributing to a good cause.