- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Healthy Borscht Salad with Juicy Beaujolais
- A Fried-Chicken Upgrade for John Travolta
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Michelin and Zagat Guides—The Cliff Notes Edition
- 7 Super-Easy Father's Day Brunch Recipes
- A Fast and Red Wine–Friendly Chicken Noodle Soup
© John Kernick
Ah yes, “Ron Ron Juice” does often serve as useful fuel for one of Ronnie’s many bar fights.
“It’s the root of all evil,” says DJ Pauly D. Plus, there’s nothing like a little “Ron Ron Juice” to provide the energy to “beat up the beat” of house music at da club. “First, we start off by banging the ground, we’re banging it as the beat builds ‘cause that beat’s hittin’ us so we’re fightin’ back, it’s like we beat up that beat,” says DJ Pauly D.
Here, a more refined selection of fruity cocktails to get fists pumping:
Watermelon-Tequila Cocktails (pictured)
More from Food & Wine: