- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- 5 Pink Sparkling Wines for Valentine's Day
- 7 Top Sparkling Wines of 2014
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Great Kosher for Passover Wines
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Carla Hall's Soulful Southern Christmas
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
© Kate Mathis
Now that the holiday season is fully upon us and we’re all schlepping wine to this party and that party, I thought it might be useful to call out 12 really great wine totes—one every day, for the next 12 days—for all of your holiday wine-carrying needs.
I discovered this first one, from Maptote, at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks back. Beyond Bordeaux, they company also makes Rioja, Tuscany and Napa Valley designated bags—as well as one for Manhattan and one for Philadelphia, which I never knew were burgeoning wine regions! They’re $12 apiece and make terrific gifts. Just be sure to order a couple for yourself, too.