- Great Kosher for Passover Wines
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Carla Hall's Soulful Southern Christmas
- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- The Wednesday Chef's Ultimate Christmas Cookie Platter
- Essential Tips for Holiday Wine Buying
- 12 Perfect Holiday Gift Wines
- All-American BBQ
- Polenta by the Yard
© Kate Mathis
Now that the holiday season is fully upon us and we’re all schlepping wine to this party and that party, I thought it might be useful to call out 12 really great wine totes—one every day, for the next 12 days—for all of your holiday wine-carrying needs.
I discovered this first one, from Maptote, at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks back. Beyond Bordeaux, they company also makes Rioja, Tuscany and Napa Valley designated bags—as well as one for Manhattan and one for Philadelphia, which I never knew were burgeoning wine regions! They’re $12 apiece and make terrific gifts. Just be sure to order a couple for yourself, too.