- Simple, Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes from Fashion Designer Reem Acra
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Best Beef Cuts for Chili
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- A Supereasy Scallop Hors d'Oeuvre
- Figs Squared
- Towering Layer Cake for the Weekend
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.