- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Healthy Borscht Salad with Juicy Beaujolais
- A Fried-Chicken Upgrade for John Travolta
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Michelin and Zagat Guides—The Cliff Notes Edition
- 7 Super-Easy Father's Day Brunch Recipes
- A Fast and Red Wine–Friendly Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.