- Could Full-Fat Foods Protect Against Weight Gain?
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- This Device Will Change the Way Allergy Sufferers Eat Out
- How Fixing Expiration Dates Could Fight Food Waste
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- This Startup Is Brewing "Real" Vegan Gelatin
- Introducing: The Parm Dog at PDT
© Quentin Bacon
Scott Conant loves watermelon Jolly Ranchers.
"Almond Joy rules the candy world!”—Marco Canora of Hearth and Terroir, NYC
Peanut M&M’s—Michael Psilakis of Anthos, Kefi and Gus & Gabriel in NYC and Eos in Miami. In an interview for F&W Best New Chef 2008, Psilakis told me he could eat a pound of M&Ms in one sitting, and instantly became my hero.
Watermelon Jolly Ranchers—Scott Conant of Scarpetta NYC and Miami
“Candy Raisins! Unfortunately, they may be extinct soon (savethecandyraisins.com)."—Julia Jaksic of Employees Only, NYC
Last, a rare instance of agreement on Kit Kats—(preferably frozen) Graham Elliot Bowles of Graham Elliot in Chicago; (right out of the fridge) George Mendes of Aldea, NYC