- Delivery Men Scale Walls to Bring Food to Students in China
- Who Will Buy This $150 Platinum-Topped Donut?
- This New Plant-Based Food Packaging Will Cut Waste and Save You Money
- This Virtual Reality Company Is Taking the Food Out of Dining
- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
- Fast Food Packaging: Are Chemicals Leaking into Your Food?
- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- NBA Star Tony Parker Is Opening a French Food Truck
© Quentin Bacon
Scott Conant loves watermelon Jolly Ranchers.
"Almond Joy rules the candy world!”—Marco Canora of Hearth and Terroir, NYC
Peanut M&M’s—Michael Psilakis of Anthos, Kefi and Gus & Gabriel in NYC and Eos in Miami. In an interview for F&W Best New Chef 2008, Psilakis told me he could eat a pound of M&Ms in one sitting, and instantly became my hero.
Watermelon Jolly Ranchers—Scott Conant of Scarpetta NYC and Miami
“Candy Raisins! Unfortunately, they may be extinct soon (savethecandyraisins.com)."—Julia Jaksic of Employees Only, NYC
Last, a rare instance of agreement on Kit Kats—(preferably frozen) Graham Elliot Bowles of Graham Elliot in Chicago; (right out of the fridge) George Mendes of Aldea, NYC