- California's New Wine Film Festival Kicks Off on Valentine's Day
- Russian Robot Nose Smells Food Freshness
- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
Yes, it's come to this—as the LA Times reports here, wrestling mogul Vince McMahon and his World Wrestling Entertainment company are taking legal action against the Philadelphia-based American Wine Foundation to prevent it from referring to one of its wine classes as the "Sommelier Smackdown." I'd suggest settling it in the ring, but somehow I doubt things would go well for the wine-tasters in that fight...