- A New Orleans Pastry Chef's Broadway-Inspired Dessert Menu
- The Story Behind Semilla's Outstanding Vegetable-Centric Tasting Menu
- Preview of The (Food) Situation on MTV's Jersey Shore Season 2
- Outrageous Breakfast Sandwiches
- Menus that Pay Homage
- Beer Gets 4-Star Treatment at Daniel
- A Fabulous New Craft Brew
- What Makes a Wine Bar a Wine Bar?
- Boston’s Best Ice Cream
- Restaurant Seders
© DB Bistro Moderne
First-time marathoner and DB Bistro Moderne chef Olivier Muller
Olivier Muller, the chef at Manhattan’s DB Bistro Moderne, is known for indulgent French food, not to mention the decadent short-ribs-and-foie-gras-stuffed DB burger. But as the chef is gearing up for his first marathon, the ING NYC Marathon on November 1, he’s decided to create a special dinner menu for his fellow runners based on his own training diet. “I did a lot of reading about which foods give runners the most energy and I’ve designed my menu around them,” says the novice runner. Chef Muller’s three-course, pre fixe Marathon Menu is available during the month of October and includes dishes like avocado salad, housemade whole wheat-and-chicken ravioli and apple-and-raisin clafoutis. Muller is running the marathon to raise funds for and awareness of Malaria No More, which helps African families protect themselves with mosquito nets, and $10 for each $55 Marathon Menu ordered will be donated to the organization.