- Genius and Delicious: Kite Hill's Vegan Cheese
- Whole Foods Taps Momofuku Alum to Revamp Their Menu
- A Coffee Blended Like Wine
- 11 Chef Tips for Hosting a Super-Cozy Fall Party
- 9 Thanksgiving Shopping Lists That Will Surprise You
- Holiday Burlesque and Other Star Chef Party Traditions
- Michael Tusk's Maine Christmas Dinner Menu
- Lessons and a Recipe from Dan Barber's Pioneering Pop-Up, WastED
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Top New Orleans Pastry Chefs Name Their Favorite Local Food Innovators
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.