- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- The Italian Restaurant of Giada de Laurentiis's Dreams
- Ment'or BKB Foundation Announces 2016 Young Chef and Commis Finalists
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- Why Grant Achatz Loves His Slow Cooker
- 5 Super-Stylish New Aprons
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.