- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- Could Full-Fat Foods Protect Against Weight Gain?
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- This Device Will Change the Way Allergy Sufferers Eat Out
- How Fixing Expiration Dates Could Fight Food Waste
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- This Startup Is Brewing "Real" Vegan Gelatin
The No. 7 must-read over at the Daily Beast's Cheat Sheet, appropriately, is the obituary for master distiller Jimmy Bedford, one of only seven men responsible for sipping new batches of Jack Daniel's iconic Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey. Bedford passed away on Friday from a heart attack at age 69. In his honor, here, nine whiskey cocktails, including the cassis-flavored Tennessee Rose, plus the Lynchburg Lemonade, named for the town housing the Jack Daniel Distillery.