- John Besh: Stop Beating Up Fish
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- Stellar Seafood in Berlin
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- Michael Tusk's Maine Christmas Dinner Menu
- Chef Shuffle: The Latest from Chicago
- Soft Serve and French Fries: The Perfect Spring Dessert
- Mexico's Most Brilliant Young Chef is Coming to America
- Genius and Delicious: Kite Hill's Vegan Cheese
- Whole Foods Taps Momofuku Alum to Revamp Their Menu
Ben Harper, the Decemberists, Band of Horses and the Killers are just a few of the stellar bands gathering in Chicago this August 7–9 for the annual Lollapalooza music festival. Another highlight: amazing food cooked by F&W Best New Chef 2004 Graham Elliot Bowles. Snacks—all $9 or less—will mimic the whimsical dishes Bowles serves at his eponymous Chicago restaurant but with a state-fair bent: lobster corn dogs, buffalo chicken with blue-cheese foam, black-pepper-parmesan-truffle popcorn.
Bowles, something of a music junkie himself (he recorded some of the songs that play at his restaurant) will also be cooking a VIP dinner for Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell and his band, Jane’s Addiction, who will be taking the stage Sunday night.