- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Incredible Gluten-Free Cakes, Buns and Pizza
- Rules for the Perfect Lunch
- 10 Red Berry Dishes to Celebrate (RED)
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- Cachaça Cocktails
- Would You Eat Breast Milk Cheese?
© Sarah Kaufmann
Makes 1 drink
1 ounce Grand Marnier
1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
2 dashes rosewater
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Grand Marnier, grapefruit juice and rosewater and shake lightly. Strain into a chilled coupe and top with Champagne.