- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- A Wine Critic Apologizes
© Notes on Cooking
Notes on Cooking
#38: Be wary of single-use gadgets.
#84: Command the heat.
#114: Stock is its own ingredient.
#150: Chicken is the test of a cook’s versatility.
#217: Always be cooking.