- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- Why Grant Achatz Loves His Slow Cooker
- 5 Super-Stylish New Aprons
- BKB Foundation Announces 2016 Young Chef and Commis Finalists
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- Introducing: The Parm Dog at PDT
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
© Petrina Tinslay
1. It'll be the first Disney animated movie with a black princess, Tiana, complete with puffy gown and diamond tiara.
2. The voice behind Tiana's mom: none other than Oprah.
3. Tiana is an aspiring chef who dreams of owning a restaurant—in New Orleans, no less.
In Tiana's honor, here are 10 great New Orleans recipes, like Allison Vines-Rushing and Slade Rushing’s Red Velvet cake (above).