- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
There's a useful post on a South African winery blog, kumkani.com, about how to remove red wine stains. The author tested a number of options, and landed on hydrogen peroxide as the winner. I'll have to try it myself, though in the meantime I intend to keep on using my handy-dandy bottle of Wine Away, which I find does the trick quite nicely. —R.I.