- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- Best Late Night Dessert Toasts
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- This Christmas, Give In to Red Velvet
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- The Wednesday Chef's Ultimate Christmas Cookie Platter
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- 5 Ultra-Easy Apple Pies
Michael Recchiuti is truly a chocolate master. One of his latest strokes of genius is the Asphalt Jungle Mix: "A riot of caramel hazelnuts and almonds, cherries two ways and peanut butter pearls." I keep wavering between which of the five pieces is my fave. While I love the caramel hazelnuts, I'm really torn between the crisp, tiny peanut butter pearls and the chewy dried cherries. The problem is that the box is just about empty. Clearly, I will need more to make this decision.