- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- 5 Ultra-Easy Apple Pies
- 5 Amazing Apple Pie Filling Upgrades
- Watch: Two Gorgeous Desserts in 30 Seconds
- The 9 Best Treats to Bring to a Holiday Party
- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- Would You Eat Candy Corn If It Was Still Called Chicken Feed?
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Fact That September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
Michael Recchiuti is truly a chocolate master. One of his latest strokes of genius is the Asphalt Jungle Mix: "A riot of caramel hazelnuts and almonds, cherries two ways and peanut butter pearls." I keep wavering between which of the five pieces is my fave. While I love the caramel hazelnuts, I'm really torn between the crisp, tiny peanut butter pearls and the chewy dried cherries. The problem is that the box is just about empty. Clearly, I will need more to make this decision.