- Delivery Men Scale Walls to Bring Food to Students in China
- Who Will Buy This $150 Platinum-Topped Donut?
- This New Plant-Based Food Packaging Will Cut Waste and Save You Money
- This Virtual Reality Company Is Taking the Food Out of Dining
- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Best New Jerk Sauce from a Best New Chef
- Fast Food Packaging: Are Chemicals Leaking into Your Food?
- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- NBA Star Tony Parker Is Opening a French Food Truck
Jacques hasn't stopped there. He's just launched a website savejacqueskiss.com where people can sign a petition. (When you sign, you'll find a printable coupon for a free sample from any of his New York City locations.) Even better: On Wednesday, April 29, Jacques will give away 10,000 samples of his Champagne Kiss from 12–3 p.m. at all his NYC stores to anyone who wants to come in and cast their vote. (Don't take orders from your friends: It's just one sample per person. And don't be slow: David Hyde Pierce has already walked into Jacques's Upper West Side location and signed the in-store petition there.)