- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- Could Full-Fat Foods Protect Against Weight Gain?
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- This Device Will Change the Way Allergy Sufferers Eat Out
- How Fixing Expiration Dates Could Fight Food Waste
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- This Startup Is Brewing "Real" Vegan Gelatin
Jacques hasn't stopped there. He's just launched a website savejacqueskiss.com where people can sign a petition. (When you sign, you'll find a printable coupon for a free sample from any of his New York City locations.) Even better: On Wednesday, April 29, Jacques will give away 10,000 samples of his Champagne Kiss from 12–3 p.m. at all his NYC stores to anyone who wants to come in and cast their vote. (Don't take orders from your friends: It's just one sample per person. And don't be slow: David Hyde Pierce has already walked into Jacques's Upper West Side location and signed the in-store petition there.)