- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
Yes, once again, a news article revealing yet another mysterious health benefit derived from the moderate drinking of everyone's fave beverage, wine. This time it seems the stuff pumps up your Omega-3 fatty acid levels, which, as we all know, help keep your ticker from sticking. Those clever Italian scientists! What will they unearth next?