- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Napkins: Pro or Con
- Terrific New Indian Cookbook
Kettle sends us lots of potato chips to taste, especially when they have a new flavor in the works. The latest flavor landed on my desk today: Sweet Onion. Supercrunchy, a little sweet and with just the right amount of saltiness, these are one of their best new flavors of late. Look for them in stores in January.