- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- Incredible Gluten-Free Cakes, Buns and Pizza
- Rules for the Perfect Lunch
- 10 Red Berry Dishes to Celebrate (RED)
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- Cachaça Cocktails
- My Stolen Family Recipe
Poor John McCain faces some tough competition tonight at the Republican National Convention: the New York Giants and the Washington Redskins. While McCain is delivering his much-anticipated speech, the 2008 NFL season will have officially kicked off as the reigning Super Bowl champions face the Skins. Some of the sports-crazed staffers at F&W have put together the ultimate F&W NFL package that delivers delicious recipes to get you through five months of football as well as predictions, opinions and obsessions from our favorite football-obsessed chefs.
We’ll be updating our NFL package throughout the season. Still to come:
*David Chang’s prediction for the Washington Redskins's season.
*New Orleans Saints fan Susan Spicer’s favorite game day foods.
*Frank Ruta on which player he’d most like to be on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
© ©Joe Robbins/Getty Images/©Tina Rupp
If chef Tim Love could be any player on the Dallas Cowboys he'd be tight end Jason Whitten