- Impressive New Single Malts for the Scotch Lover on Your Gift List
- 7 Wine or Spirit Gifts for Every Personality Type
- Get Some Holiday Spirit(s)
- The Best Thing to Come Out of Vermont Since Maple Syrup
- A Mad Men Viewing Party
- Age-Your-Own Whiskey: Week 1
- All Good Things
- Why You Should Drink Cheap Whiskey
- Cool Down with Fiery Water
- Cocktail vs. Wine Pairing Smackdown!
© photo by Maura McEvoy
Several people wrote in wondering what the other two drinks that we had on Today were—the ones sitting up front that we ran out of time before we could get to. Both are terrific. One's a simple watermelon cooler (recipe here) created by Susan Mason, a caterer in Savannah, GA. The other is a bit more complicated, but a very cool drink—the Thai Boxer (recipe here), from Scott Beatty at Cyrus in Healdsburg, CA.