- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Brownie Points (and Demerits)
- Highlights from the Foxwoods Food & Wine Festival
- Haute Surfer Food
- Preview of The (Food) Situation on MTV's Jersey Shore Season 2
- Looking for Bargain Wine?
- Airport Survival
- Why Everyone Wants To Be a Farmer (Except Maybe Actual Farmers)
- Summer Head-Cold Cure
- A Phone that Translates Menus
I love Spain. Seems a scientist there has invented an electronic "tongue" which uses sensors to determine both grape variety and age in wine. What the Science Daily article doesn't go into is what, exactly, an electronic tongue looks like. Regardless, this tongue is a definite advance over earlier electronic tongues that could taste cholesterol levels in blood or cocaine in urine, much less pleasant jobs. And it makes a fine companion piece to the electronic nose, too.