- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- F&W Exclusive: LudoBites New Reservation System with Urbanspoon
- Terrific New Indian Cookbook
OK, perhaps not a rocket car, but it sounded good, didn't it? Seems that Prince Charles over there in Merrie Olde England likes to use bioethanol made from excess wine to power his 38-year-old Aston Martin, the Telegraph reports. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "drinking while driving," doesn't it?