- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Brownie Points (and Demerits)
- Highlights from the Foxwoods Food & Wine Festival
- Haute Surfer Food
- Preview of The (Food) Situation on MTV's Jersey Shore Season 2
- Looking for Bargain Wine?
- Airport Survival
- Why Everyone Wants To Be a Farmer (Except Maybe Actual Farmers)
- Summer Head-Cold Cure
- A Phone that Translates Menus
OK, perhaps not a rocket car, but it sounded good, didn't it? Seems that Prince Charles over there in Merrie Olde England likes to use bioethanol made from excess wine to power his 38-year-old Aston Martin, the Telegraph reports. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "drinking while driving," doesn't it?