- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
This is geeky, but if your thing is wine closures and where they might be going—all five of you out there—you might want to check it out. Some smart grad students at UC Davis seem to have designed a "breathing screw cap." You can read about it at this post from UC Davis. Go on. It'll be more fun than you think.